So this isn’t the healthiest of recipes, but it sure is tasty! We found it to be a great way to use our leftover barbecue. If you don’t have any leftovers, purchase some BBQ chicken or pulled pork from your local grocery. Many groceries are now selling whole BBQ chickens which they make in house. Some are better than others, but if you are short on time and have a craving for summertime goodness, give it a go!
Skillet Leftover BBQ Wraps
- 1 lb BBQ Chicken or pulled pork (chopped)
- 4 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 2 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1-2 tbsp Sour Cream (to taste)
- 1 tbsp butter
- Chop the BBQ and warm up.
- Lay out a flour tortilla and add half of the cheddar cheese. Top it with your desired portion of BBQ.
- Roll it up like a burrito: Fold in the sides and then the back, Roll forward tucking in the ends.
- Preheat a skillet on medium with butter. Add the wrap seam side down.
- Grill until it is toasty on both sides.
- Serve with the sour cream and devour!